Showing 19-24 out of 42
- Sort by Default Order
- From her thin spaghetti straps, to the antique lace falling into a modern day ball gown, Manhattan is the twenty-first century Juliette- her elegance is abiding, steadfast and potent.
- Marley’s main feature is the exquisite scallop lace which keeps with her marine ideals. Fine prickled scalloping outlines her neckline and then enlarges as it makes its ways down to the hem before gently fluting into a minimal train. Marley’s modern bride look simulates a low-key celebration or elopement, allowing her bride to really get down and enjoy her special day.
- Madi Lane’s Melody hits all the right notes with her grandeur skirt, an illusion neckline and elongated bodice.
- Miles, she is simple and elegant at the front with her straight strapless design which moves into off the shoulder straps, dipping into a V when she turns. Her figure hugging gown skims the hips before fishtailing from her knee and into an indulgent train.
- The baroque inspired gown that has a touch of bohemian spirit. Her sweet tulip sleeves split down the middle falling to either side of the arm, exposing her shoulder. Monterey draws together in a wrap style V bodice, which creates beautiful curvature throughout the bust and waist. The lace has an incredible botanical influence which is ever so intricate on a closer look. Translucent sequences have been placed to reflect the sunlight, shimmering as she moves. The real beauty is further disguised; petite pearl beads emulating romance and act as a symbol of perfection, beauty and purity – the essence of Monterey. A thin satin ivory belt cinches in her bride’s waist as the lace drapes underneath, falling into a somewhat fitted gown that drops from the hip down.
- Morgan evokes a natural and ultimately romantic feeling with her 3D floral bodice, with clusters of petite and leaf like blossoms. Thin straps with the same floral embellishments move from a sweetheart neckline into a low scoop back surrounded by pretty flowers. The floral motifs make themselves abundant over the bodice before creeping onto the crepe and coming to a halt.